2017 Green Building Student Poster Competition
3rd Annual Better Buildings: Better Business Conference Student Poster Session
Made possible in partnership: Seventhwave, Wisconsin Builders Association, USGBC Wisconsin
College level students are invited to submit an abstract for an opportunity to present during the student poster session at the conference.
How does your work contribute to a more sustainable built environment?
Submit an abstract of your research, thesis, community project or unique academic experience.
1. Complete this form by Monday, February 10th before 12:00 PM.
2. 10 individuals will move on to the next stage and are notified on Monday, February 13th.
3. Selected students are expected to feature their posters and give a 5 minute presentation on Friday, March 3rd at the Better Buildings: Better Business Conference at the Kalahari, Wisconsin Dells.
4. A small panel of judges will evaluate the presentations and posters.
5. Contest winners will be recognized during the conference and prizes awarded.
Students can be from any field or area related to green building. Students may submit projects individually or with a group, but please note only one author per poster will be welcomed to present the research and only one of each prize will be awarded. While students are allowed to work with faculty or mentors on the proposal, they are required to present the research independently.
Who can submit?
Students who are currently enrolled at a college or university in Wisconsin.
SUBMISSIONS DUE BY MONDAY, FEBRUARY 10 AT 12:00 PM.
Have questions? Contact Heather Goetsch at (414) 224-9422 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name of College/University where you are currently enrolled:
What year are you in school?
Graduate or Post-Graduate
What degree will you earn upon graduation? (e.g. Bachelor of Science Engineering)
Will you be the person to attend the conference and present your work if selected as one of the 10 finalists?
No, it will be one of my team members
Tell Us About Your Submission
Name of instructor or professor supporting your research efforts. Include first name, last name, title, phone number, and email. If not applicable, write "Not Applicable."
If not applicable, write "Not Applicable."
Summary of Work:
How does your work adress this year's theme: Enough for all forever?
Please list all research contributors. Please include for each person: first and last name, college/university, and degree program.
Do Not Fill This Out