Maryland Engineering Green 2017: Presentations
Thank you for your interest in presenting at Engineering Green 2017!
To be considered for a presentation, please complete the Presenter Application Form no later than 5:00 p.m., on Wednesday, Sept 6, 2017. For assistance with your application, please contact Sabrina Bachman, Director, Community – Maryland email@example.com or 443-977-3457.
• Presenters from all planning, architecture, landscaping, and engineering disciplines are encouraged, as well as research related to these fields.
• Presentations should be suitable for a technical audience.
• Presentations should include information on unique methods for calculating site design or research pertaining to the topic, if applicable.
• Topics are encouraged to include experimental design, methods, innovative products used, and research.
• Presentations will be 40 minutes in length, followed by a 10 minute question and answer period.
• Presentations may use PowerPoint or PDF slides. Company logos may only be included on opening and closing slides.
• Presenter teams are encouraged. Complimentary attendance for the full conference will apply to the first presenter. For presenter teams, additional tickets may be purchased at the discounted rate of $50 per person. All presenters must register for conference.
Presenter Form Requirements:
• A brief abstract- 500 words or less. Please do not include names or companies in abstract, for judging purposes.
• 5 Learning Objectives
• Brief bios for presenter(s)- 200 words or less
Presentation Title (12 word max)
Must be between
Presentation Abstract (500 word max)
Presentation Learning Objectives (5 Required)
Which audience does your presentation apply to?
Engineers - Civil
Engineers - Mechanical
Facilities & Maintenance
Research & Education
Is this presentation already pre-approved for professional continuing education hours?
Please provide course number(s) and information for "other" pre-approvals, if selected above.
Primary Presenter's Name
Primary Presenter's Company
Primary Presenter's Title
Primary Presenter's Email
Primary Presenter's Phone Number
Second Presenter's Name
Second Presenter's Company
Second Presenter's Title
Second Presenter's Email
Third Presenter's Name
Third Presenter's Company
Third Presenter's Title
Third Presenter's Email
Please note info for any additional presenters: Name, Company, Title, Email.
How did you hear about Engineering Green 2017?
USGBC Maryland Website/ Newsletter
Maryland ASCE Website/ Newsletter
Engineering Green Partner/ Sponsor
Do Not Fill This Out